Managing member of Seattle Investment Partners LLC a closed group friends and family always on the lookout for off-market, multi-tenant, income producing properties to purchase. SIP is managed by Chad Anderson, CEO of Chad Anderson Group a collection of real estate service providers handling all different real estate needs.
Owner & broker of Real Estate Investment Services a brokerage, leasing & property management company with locations in Seattle, Tacoma & Lakewood WA.
Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) designee.
Asset manager on his partners and own diversified real estate portfolio.
Chad specializes in Creating & Protecting Real Estate Wealth!
- 1980ís & 1990ís as a young child, Chad and his family purchased, fixed and flipped properties.
- 1993-1998 Chad became a real estate assistant to one of the top producing brokers in the industry.
- 1998 Ė Present Chad is a licensed real estate broker.
- 2005 thru 2007 Chad was about the youngest designated brokers, owned/operated a John L Scott Reality office managing 65+ brokers. At the same time Chad owned a mortgage company, real estate school & (7) property management offices in Washington State totaling over 150+ people thru 10 offices.
- 2008 to 2014 Chad handled court appointed receivership's, brokerage & management of commercial foreclosures/REOís for multiple attorneys, local banks while working with FDIC.
- 2015 - Current Chadís focused more on creative "Off Market" deals, acquiring multi-tenant income producing properties, his portfolio asset management, oversight of Real Estate Investment Services, existing clients, family, friendís & acquiring more investments for his investors, partners and himself.