The following policies are established to ensure that all prospective applicants screened by Real Estate Investment Services (REIS) will be treated equally. Please be prepared to pay the application fee as outlined in the property listing. In addition to this rental application, you will also be required to provide a copy of a valid form of identification and proof of income.
- Each person 18 years of age or older must complete and sign an application.
- Valid photo ID must be provided at the time the application is turned in.
- Each adult is required to pay a non-refundable application fee.
- Real Estate Investment Services (REIS) will obtain a credit report for each applicant
- 18 years of age or older. Reports supplied by applicants will not be accepted.
- Discharged bankruptcies are acceptable.
- Certain credit conditions, i.e. bankruptcies, collections accounts, etc. may require higher security deposit and/or first and last month's rent.
RENTAL HISTORY CRITERIA
- Must have at least six months of good rental history.
- Verification from family and friends is not acceptable.
- Certain rental history may require higher security deposits and/or first and last month's rent.
- Applicant's gross monthly income must be a minimum of 2 & 1/2 times the amount of the Resident's portion of the rent.
- Self-employed applicants must provide their most recent tax return.
- All forms of income must be verifiable.
UPON APPLICATION APPROVAL
- The property would continue to be marketed until a Holding Fee is received and the Holding Fee Agreement is signed by the Pending Resident.
- The management company will cancel the approval if the Holding Fee is not received within 24 hours of approval.
- Rent or prorated rent is charged beginning the date agreed upon in the Holding Fee Agreement.
PETS IF ALLOWED
- An additional non-refundable pet fee per pet is required.
- Pit bull and Rottweiler breeds of dogs are not allowed.
- Additional criteria may apply.
CONDITIONS EFFECTING AUTOMATIC DENIAL OF APPLICATION
- Any current evictions/unlawful detainer on record or unpaid collections for non-payment of rent.
- Any legal record of violent or sexual crimes.